Some items sold in WBC by various suppliers are unable to be sold FBA as they are considered Hazmat. Amazon will allow you to list products FBA with no Hazmat warning until you come to the shipping plan, and if you have already purchased the items, this can lead to large losses and disappointments. This is why we highly recommend creating a test shipment plan for all items prior to placing an order on WBC. This quick check can save you a lot of money!
Some examples of Hazmat items include but are not limited to:
- Fragrances and colognes
- Chemicals, Oils, Disinfectants
- Flammable liquids of any kind (products containing alcohol as a preservative)
- Deodorizers, wipes, air fresheners
We can ship the items to an address you provide in the United States to sell on a US eBay account.
- We can asses your items on a case by case basis and occasionally will absorb them ourselves and refund you the cost (simply submit a support ticket!)
- We can dispose of the items for you
- You can submit an MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) to Amazon to attempt to get 'un-hazmatted', but this is a long shot in most cases.